There are three parking areas for patrons of the Pendleton Community Library.
- Behind the library, south of the housing development
- In front of the library, north of Water St.
- East of the library, west of J.H. Walker Dr.
These areas are designated for library patrons to park their vehicles while they are using the library, and for employees and patrons of businesses operating out of the CMA building.
Spaces designated for CMA staff and patrons are marked “Reserved.” All unmarked spaces are intended for the use of library patrons.
Unauthorized use of the parking areas includes:
- Parking vehicles not belonging to patrons using the library
- Parking vehicles overnight Blocking or obstructing library entrances or the book return
- Skateboarding and rollerblading
- Dumping or littering in the retention pond adjacent to the parking area
Unauthorized vehicles may be towed, at the owners’ expense.
The library is not responsible for items that are stolen from vehicles or for damage done to vehicles parked on library property.
Adopted by the Pendleton Community Public Library Board of Trustees
November 8, 2006