Are you a teen in grades 9-12, looking for a volunteer opportunity?
Look at these activities below to see if you might be a good fit for our VolunTEEN program at the Pendleton Community Public Library.
How many of these things do you enjoy doing?
- working on special projects and crafts
- participating in programs and events
- using technology and social media
- interacting with kids
- looking for long lost treasures
- organizing and collect things
- finding answers to questions
- teaching people new skills
- working outdoors
If you answered yes to four or more of the above, then you would probably make a great library volunteer. Serve your community, gain work experience, and fulfill needed volunteer hours at the library!