Are you a teen in grades 9-12, looking for a volunteer opportunity?
Look at these activities below to see if you might be a good fit for our VolunTEEN program at the Pendleton Community Public Library.
How many of these things do you enjoy doing?
- working on special projects and crafts
- participating in programs and events
- using technology and social media
- interacting with kids
- looking for long lost treasures
- organizing and collect things
- finding answers to questions
- teaching people new skills
- working outdoors
If you answered yes to four or more of the above, then you would probably make a great library volunteer. Serve your community, gain work experience, and fulfill needed volunteer hours at the library!
We are looking for teens to volunteer for our summer session. If you are interested in helping with summer reading, programs, and other fun library activities June 3 - July 27, we would love to have you. Applications are due May 24. Pick up one at the circulation desk today!
Needing more information? Contact Ashley.